Here are my two most recently created web sites. Click on an image to view:
With so many web designers to choose from, why choose Mitchell Photo & Design?
1) My web design philosophy is to design a site based upon what YOU want, NOT what I think will make me the most money!
Some businesses simply want a site to display what they sell, but some web designers try to convince them to spend thousands of dollars setting up an e-commerce site, for example. I will work with you to come up with the solution that you want and what's best for your business, not mine.
NOTE: I do not charge a standard price to design a web site. The price is dependent upon your individual situation and is based upon the number of hours to complete.
2) I specialize in minimalist, uncluttered designs that get straight to the point.
3) No customer or site is "too small."
4) There is no monthly maintenance fee.
Unlike most other web designers, I DO NOT charge a monthly maintenance fee once the site is up and running. Any updates or changes are per request only and billed once at year end.
NOTE: As with all websites, there are two standard annual fees: 1) to keep your website address (domain name) active and 2) to host your site on a server.
5) I can also take professional-quality photos of your products and/or location.
You can use them for inclusion on your website and on print media (brochures, flyers, etc.). The difference between amateur photos versus those taken by a professional photographer are often very noticeable, and this can have a large impact upon your site's effectiveness.
Click here to read about my web design background.